Saturday 7 May 2011

Re-focus/Critique

With all my image development, I feel like I’ve got lost with all the experimenting/ testing different materials. With my topic and designs I can go anywhere with it however I need to focus on selective few festivals or style and then work towards that now because I feel like I’ve done enough experimenting.

Previously I said I liked the henna stencil shape and I also was trying to create a contemporary pattern to compliment my design. I found this geometric shape I created from printing ages ago and scanned that in and layered the shape to create a flower shape. Then I scanned the henna stencil and created a vector of that shape. I was just messing about however the end design, even though unfinished looked really nice and it’s EXACTLY what I was aiming for.


Taking this image, I want all my designs to have a similar style, to form a set of designs. I just feel with all my experimenting the imagery for the festivals is so diverse I can’t find a thread to develop on.

I NEED TO REFOCUS MY DESIGNS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment