Tuesday 12 April 2011

Group Critique


We had our weekly group critique and to other students, my research of the various t-shirt designs which looked at the humourous side of being Asian really appealed to them. They suggested to try and combine the religion and humour together to make the imagery light hearted and appeal to a younger audience which is my target group.


So concerning the death of Guru HarGobin Ji, in his remembrance Sikh's give out free non alcoholic drinks to the public. I took this idea and created imagery based on typical juice/ lemonade stalls one gets in the summer. The designs are not finished but this is my interpretation of the Gurpurb which is ultimately looking at the death of the Guru. I’m attempting to make it light hearted than serious.



No comments:

Post a Comment