Thursday 9 June 2011

Project Conclusion

I’ve learnt a lot about my creative process and learned new techniques such as screen printing to becoming much more confident with Photoshop. Also I believe I’ve achieved what I said in my statement of intent, where I wanted to contemporize Indian traditions with my own interpretations. Furthermore I created a series using both traditional process e.g. hand drawing, line drawings, screen printing, stencils etc and technically advanced process such as photography, Photoshop and illustrator.

The designs have been very successful too due to intense development and research. The success is down to the mixture of media I utilized, the amount of research I did and the layering of imagery.

I’m very happy with my final outcomes and hope to achieve a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment